Canada Retail Foods Report 2019

Country:
Canada

Report Highlights: Canada is, by far, the largest overseas market for U.S. high-value, consumer-oriented products, with exports reaching $16 billion in 2018. Canada offers great advantages that, in most cases, make it the first international venture for many new-to-export and new-to-market U.S. companies. Canada’s retail market is mature and largely consolidated with five major stores that represent 62 percent of the market and nearly 7,000 independents and convenience stores that represent the remaining 38 percent of the market.

AttachmentSize
Retail Foods_Ottawa_Canada_7-10-2019.pdf348.13 KB